Boutique Apartment “Liesl”
Whether your stay is as a couple, family or with good friends – in the cozy 100 m² ‘Liesl’ apartment you can enjoy your holiday in a well-equipped apartment in the heart of the Pinzgau Alps.
Relax in the cozy, yet spacious living/dining area with open plan kitchen and enjoy the view of the Austrian Alps from the south-facing balcony. The Boutique ‘Liesl’ apartment is the ideal base for your sporting, outdoors or relaxation getaway. At night settle in and relax in either the large triple room, or the double room featuring a comfortable box spring mattress.
The region surrounding Niedernsill offers a variety of destinations for outings suitable to visit all year round. From skiing to mountain hikes or motorcycle tours to recreation and relaxation at the natural swimming lake, there’s the right kind of vacation for everyone.
Space for family and friends
The large boutique apartment is your temporary home- in the Austrian Alps. With over 100 m² of living space, you will find all the amenities you need to enjoy your vacation to the fullest:
- Large living and dining area with kitchen
- well-equipped kitchen with coffee machine (filter & pads), oven, induction stove, fridge with freezer and dishwasher
- Double room with box spring (H3)
- Triple room (alternatively as twin room with couch)
- Stylish bathroom with shower, WC, hairdryer and washing machine
- High quality towels and bed linen
- Separate WC
- South-facing balcony with view of the Austrian Alps
- Modern underfloor heating for a comfortable and pleasant room
- Highspeed WiFi
- Ski room with ski boot dryer
- Parking spaces directly at the house
- Use of the Kaminstüberl as an additional with free use of Weber on request
Your vacation destination in the Pinzgau Alps
The UNTERSCHWARTENGUT e Shopping facilities and the centr of Niedernsill are only a few away. We offer you a temporary home
Spring, summer and autumn are the ideal for wonderful hikes, mountain bike and motorcycle tours. You golf, sailing, mountain hiking or even ski on the glacier In winter
, or cross-country skiing are the order of the day in the Kitzbühel Alps, on the Kitzsteinhorn glacier or in the Schmittenhöhe ski area in Zell am See. All destinations 10-15-minute away